Booking and Cancellation Policy:
- To secure your place, full payment must be made at the time of booking.
- No shows and cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled activity will be charged at the full activity rate.
- Cancellations with more than 48 hours notice will be charged at the full activity rate. However, they will qualify for a free make up activity of the same value in a different time slot. The make up activity must be scheduled within two weeks of the missed activity and must be taken within one month of the missed activity (or the make up will be forfeited and the charge will be final).
- Unforeseen circumstances, such as heavy traffic or family emergencies where students may not be able to give the appropriate amount of notice will be considered and handled on a case by case basis.
Wet Weather Policy:
- Horses In Mind activities will generally proceed in light rain. However, for the safety and comfort of our riders and horses, activities may be cancelled with short notice at the discretion of Horses In Mind management due to muddy conditions, rain and/or windy weather. In this case, the customer will be offered an alternative activity date or will be provided with a full refund.